Wednesday 23 February 2011

Puckerz for iPhone Pinball without Bumpers?

Many successful games in the App store share several main qualities that allow for such success, one of the most prominent is simplicity. Puckerz seems to be an extremely addicting creation based off of pinball roots.

Players use a control system not unlike Angry Birds to shoot their puck along an enclosed board that consists of blocks, orbs and obstacles with the idea of clearing the board of all blocks and orbs in a designated time. Seem a bit boring to you? I was right there until I got my hands on this little gem. I completely underestimated just how much fun and addicting this game would be.

I must say that a new age adaption of pinball doesn’t seem like a very intriguing game at first but after just a few minutes playing this game I realized that its roots in pinball and new spin on things would keep me coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment