Wednesday 23 February 2011

Game of the Year for iPhone Grab Your Six Shooters, It’s Time To Kill Some Creeps

that are hanging from the top of the screen. While it is very simple to pick up and play, I can see that it would be quite difficult to master. With three different game modes: Challenges, Endless and Horde the game does present challenges in a few different methods. The difficulty mounts as you progress through the three different game modes.

Game of the Year for iPhone certainly boasts a difficult title to live up to and while it does have some redeeming features, it doesn’t quite live up to that title for me. When I got the game, I was not sure what to expect because the title didn’t give me that information. When I did realize that it was a shooter I was very happy because I’m an avid shooter fan. This game has some high points but left me with some questions.

When you load up this game you are greeted with three selections: Challenges, Endless and Horde. Horde is unavailable until you work your way through all of the challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment