Wednesday 23 February 2011

360 Web Browser for iPhone and iPad Mobile Browsing with Style

I have owned every iPhone that has been released and while there has been an incredible change in the way things are done from phone to phone, one has changed very little and that is Safari. I have always found myself wanting more from my mobile browser and imagine my surprise when after years of waiting 360 Browser has brought me a refreshing and delightful experience. The features of this browser seem never-ending with file downloads, Firefox Sync, Multi-Touch gestures, customizable search options and many more. 360 Browser manages to add tons of features while keeping things manageable for even the most basic iPhone user.

One of the first things you notice about this browser is its sleek yet simple design. You are greeted with a tutorial that will help guide you through the basics and explain some of the features and how to access them. I found this helpful but I always like the hands on approach when trying to learn a new application.

No comments:

Post a Comment